Web & Mobile Development
Transformeus can help businesses build their online presence to increase brand awareness, engage target audience and generate revenue. The process starts by creating the website’s design, developing its content, and managing it to ensure its performance, safety and speed.
We can also help you in creating software applications that runs on your mobile devices.
- Web development is the process of creating and maintaining websites; it is the work that goes on behind the scenes to make a website look good, work quickly, and provide a good user experience.
There are three types of web development roles:
- Developers who specialize in the user interface (“front-end”),
- those who write the underlying code for running all website operations (“back-end”)
5 Stages of the Web Development Process
- Planning and Strategy: This is the stage at which you decide what you want to achieve. Do you want to create an application? A blog? An E-commerce website.
During this stage, we will plan out how many features your app or site will have, how it will look, how it will interact with users, and how much functionality we will require. It would be beneficial if you also considered what content would be featured on each page.
- Wireframing and Designs: Creating a wireframe which determines how the various pages will fit together and what features will be included on each page. Our Designers can begin creating mockups of how each page will appear and then these mockups are used as a guide for our developers as they create the actual HTML and CSS for each page.
- Development: In this stage, you will get your highly-functional site that meets your needs from and get your first glimpse on how your site will be operating.
- Testing: It is critical to test your website with our developers before it goes live:
Is it loading quickly enough? /Is the font readable? Is it possible to access all of the pages? Are all of the links functional? Is there anything missing
- Launch and maintenance: our website developer able to create an optimized plan to ensure that your website can remain operational and ready for launching.
You must keep up with site maintenance, such as installing theme updates, cleaning out database tables, and ensuring that your plugins are compatible with the most recent version of your theme.
In contrast to desktop or laptop computers, mobile apps are software programs created expressly for use on portable computing devices like smartphones and tablets. It can be designed for a wide variety of uses, can be used by anyone from an organization to an individual for numerous reasons and do not need to be downloaded since they are accessed through a network.
The Top 5 Benefits of Developing a Mobile App for Your Business:
- Mobile Apps Strengthen Customer Relationships: Most smartphone users favor mobile applications over websites, and most of consumers prefer to save time by purchasing on their phones. A custom app is an effective way to get customers the information and services they want immediately.
- Mobile Apps Also Strengthen Your Brand: A customized mobile app can build credibility, familiarity, and trust with customers.It promises a seamless experience and delivers.
- Mobile Apps Offer Customers 24/7 Access to Your Business: Unlike a physical store, mobile apps offer customers 24/7 access to your products and services. Some apps are even accessible without the internet.
- Mobile Apps Are Excellent Marketing Tools: You can improve your marketing communication needs with a personalized mobile app. The software may be used to manage specific messaging, contacts, team information, and even engagement tools like competitions and campaigns.
- Mobile Apps Are Cost-Effective: Mobile apps reduce the demand for physical marketing materials and can lower the cost of marketing campaigns.