Transformeus offer a full spectrum of certification preparation services for ISO standards and ISO 22000 including consultancy, gap analysis and implementation. We help you develop your service catalog, improve the quality of your services and products, setup your checklists, and prepare your documentation in-line with standards and best practices.
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified. It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. Standards help organizations improve performance, reduce risks, give them the knowledge they need to succeed by offering a powerful set of tools to make your organization more innovative and productive, operate efficiently and become sustainable.
It can also assist you in retaining current customers and entering new markets, allowing you to compete with larger organizations.
Transformeus implement the six mandatory procedures of ISO 9001
- Control of documents: ISO 9001 requires organizations to establish proper control of documents to monitor the delivery of information, products, and services.
- Control of records: IS0 9001 claims organizations to set up a documented procedure for controlling the identification, storage, retention, protection, disposition, and retrieval of records.
- Internal audit: is to examine how the organization implement and manage her quality management system.
- Corrective action: involves defining a problem, determining its cause, containing it, and developing appropriate actions to prevent the issue from occurring again.
- Control of non-confirming products: The non-conforming products can be identified internally through internal audits or externally by customers or other stakeholders.
- Preventive Action: The procedure involves recommending suitable actions to prevent specific risks and thus reducing the risks from recurring.
ISO 22000ISO 22000 is an international food safety management system standard. This Standard aids in the control of overall food safety – from farm to fork.
The benefits of ISO 22000 certification to your organization:
- Hazard Management – Identification, control measures, and reduced risks and impacts.
- Allowing you to participate in large-scale food chains around the world.
- Ensuring the security of your supply chain to meet growing food demands.
- With this certification, you will have a competitive advantage in the market.
- Employs a Quality Management System approach to ensure safe food products and controlled food chain practices.
- Focuses on the risks associated with food safety, incorporates the HACCP and Deming cycles.
What are the requirements of ISO certification with Transformeus?
- Legal and regulatory requirements: Organizations in most countries must meet both local legal and regulatory requirements as well as international standards.
- Leadership: The standard requires a different approach to leadership than the other standards because recognizing the HACCP team and its members, as well as defining their roles and responsibilities, is critical.
- Risk Management: is based on the system’s HACCP studies. Risk analysis includes conduct, responsibility, and improvement.
- Hazard Analysis: The seven hazards analysis principles and critical control points would be covered. It is critical to conduct HACCP case studies.
- PRP – Pre-Requistie Programs: Pinpointing and monitoring of PRP implementation are critical, and we would provide the same through trainings and prove its implementation in our HACCP trainings.
- Critical Control Points: Critical Control Points are manipulated to remove risks in the food preparation cycle, and the control points are determined by the risk evaluation completed during the HACCP evaluation.
- Traceability: An organization must carry out product recalls, and practice recalls must be recorded.
- Monitoring and Measuring : A crucial component of the standard is the regular updating of the system and papers.
- Internal Audits: internal audit is a management tool offered by ISO standards for system evaluat