We build a well-design and effective operation strategy that accelerates revenue growth, boosts customer satisfaction and advocacy, unlocks savings and cash flow, and minimizes risks while enhancing reliability. We’ll ensure that you focus on the opportunities that maximize competitive advantage and strengthen the connection between operations and strategy. Our deep experience in analytical modeling and operational strategy lets us design sustainable, scalable solutions that account for your people, processes, and tech investments. We help you quickly identify the sources of value, develop a plan of achievable initiatives, turn that plan into action, and sustain the results.
The journey from suppliers to end customers is often global, complex, and beset by countless chances for value to escape due to mistakes, delays, unnecessary costs, inefficiency, poor communication, and missed opportunities. So, we:
- Offer you a resilient supply chain, aligned with your strategic ambitions, responsive to complex consumer demands, and differentially enabled—all while remaining efficient and affordable in a way that satisfies both your investors and your price-sensitive consumers.
- Provide the right mix of technical expertise, specialized tools, and ongoing engagement to bridge the gap between strategy and design, and ensure that your supply chain reaches its full, unconstrained potential.
- Integrate the right digital technologies at key points along the supply chain to accelerate your operational processes and increase flexibility.
Transportation & Logistics
- Determine optimal service levels based on customer needs and your overall strategy for customer service and logistics.
- Optimize your logistics operations’ warehousing, transportation, and order-to-cash processes.
- Introduce automation and digitalization technologies wherever they add value and assist your people in developing the skills necessary to enable continual development.
- Assess resource sharing amongst units, and make a crucial choice regarding what to own and what to outsource.
- Identify and realize savings based on in-depth cross-functional alignment and an unwavering focus on your overall business strategy.
- Evaluate the supplier performance, the property implementation, and collecting customer feedback.
- Focus on and negotiate price and volume allocation, control price risks, pooling volumes, and contracts, shift volumes to suppliers with the best prices, and leverage procurement networks.
- Training to develop management core competencies, soft procurement abilities (negotiations, supplier management), and technical procurement skills (processes, systems, tools and data analytics).
- Manage demand, enforce compliance, simplify processes, perform value engineering, address make-versus-buy decisions and take related actions to foster efficient spending.
- Robust management of spend reduction initiatives. Those savings are then combined and allocated to specific accounts and/or P&Ls. From there, savings are incorporated into financial planning and forecasts.
- Ensure that budget owners, accounting, financial planning, and procurement heads all see and have access to the same data. When savings are booked, they reduce budgets accordingly. Senior management can then decide how to allocate the savings to best cover budget deficits, finance new initiatives, or increase profits.
- Enhance every aspect of your manufacturing operation by tailoring a strategy that scales from targeted enhancements to a complete reinvention of your capabilities.
- Offer the domain expertise, tools, diagnostics, benchmarks, third-party specialists, and best practices you need to achieve immediate value today as you build toward your long-term vision.
- Provide a detailed, clear-eyed assessment of your current situation to identify your strengths, your weaknesses, and the possible, savings that could result from enhancing particular aspects of your performance and capabilities.
Innovation & Product Development
- Build your innovation muscle and achieve a step-change in product development effectiveness, engineering efficiency, and R&D excellence.
- Identify and integrate the appropriate tools to accelerate your success, as well as the fundamental talents and competencies you require.
- Turn your R&D department into a competitive weapon with optimized cycle times and lower costs.
- Create a repeatable, fast, and efficient innovation portfolio, product roadmaps, and savvy risk management.
- Use new effective methods of product design, that meet customers’ expectations, lower costs, reduce complexity, and satisfy your sustainable goals.
- Create a solid project management framework to prevent delays and cost overruns that could severely harm profitability over the product’s lifecycle.